August 10, 2008

Poker Run!!!

We were able to get a little time away and head up by strawberry and do the Hunter (sprinkler parts) annual Poker run. It's a fun tradition. Everyone brings four-wheelers and you ride about 50 miles and along the way there are stops that you have to draw a card and then at the end of the ride whoever  has a the bet poker hand wins a prize!!! It's pretty cool. Clay almost had the winning hand, he needed one more diamond, but sadly didn't draw the right card :( It was such a relaxing weekend we just got to do whatever we wanted, no phones, no work, just play! I could get use to that lifestyle real quick. 


getting ready to head out for the ride
After riding awhile, can you tell?! ha
I think we are just a tad bit dirty
Our transportation :)

4 comments:

Amber Ferran said...

I love the pictures of you guys 4-wheeling...hardcore! You look so pretty even when you're all dirty! What a fun way to play a game!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

that sounds like so much fun. peter would love this game. he's a big poker fan. fortunately he doesn't ever play otherwise we'd probably be begging for food stamps. well, that or we'd be rich. who knows though. it's all a gamble. :)

Paityn Ann said...

Hey Tiffany I saw your blog on Danas and I wanted to say Hello! Also I remember you telling me that your hubs has a landscaping business last time I was at Doc Fords! I think we are ready to start getting bids and stuff. I am not sure how it all works but let me know! Thanks and your blog is so cute. You look like you 2 have loads of fun :)