May 5, 2009

Me at 26 weeks

Me at 26 weeks :) She sure is growing, I feel her moving around a lot now, it's really fun. I could feel some part of her body pushed up against my tummy the other day. i tried to figure out what it was, but couldn't. I can't wait to see and hold her. Clay and I went to visit Sarah, Justin and their baby last night. she is SO adorable, I just kept looking at her and thinking, I will have my own in just a few months. It is still like a dream. It made me so excited. Sarah is such a cute mom, she seems to have it down already. CONGRATS SAR!!!! I am so happy for you.

9 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Cute picture Tiff!!! Just think...that would 3 weeks ago! You're almost 29 weeks now! Woo Woo!!!

Unknown said...

This is when you need to start posting us some weekly changes...especially here in another month! Ill be waiting for some good ones! You better since I cant be there to witness this myself! You never know, I might just sneek up there when your about to pop!

Amber Ferran said...

You look so adorable! I am so excited for you!

Lyndzi said...

I'm so excited for you! You are going to be such a good mom. Are you going to keep working?

Lindsay said...

Cute picture! Love the bell!

Sarah said...

Such a cute little belly. Im glad you guys were able to come visit her. Yours will be here soon!!! Good to see you today

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

You look so adorable! Oh it would be so nice to look as cute as you when I'm pregnant one day! I'll just be a bit of a blob I'm afraid. I ran into your hubbie at subway the other day in Provo, totally random. His face just lit up when I asked about your little girl on the way :)

Michelle said...

You look great!! hope your feeling good. the 2nd trimester is the best time of it all I say. Keep me posted on it all. You should go try the jerk shack.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to start showing like you and especially to feel her move and squirm. Did you already have a shower I want to come!