December 10, 2009

BBQ with our great friends!!

This was a few months ago, but since I haven't blogged in a really long time I decided to post now! We have some of the greatest friends. Our great high-school buddies all got together at Lucy and Andrews adorable house for a BBQ. After we had all enjoyed our yummy food Andrew pulled up the tracker, and told us to load up!! It was so awesome! That is the joy of living in West Provo (My home town and proud of it :) We all loaded up excited for a ride... sadly the ride was short. Something was wrong with the tracker so we only got to go for a short ride, but it was FUN!! Andrew we need to try again SOON :)





Andrew driving, Whit, Ethan and her little boy




all loaded up :)





My high-school BBF's 
Whit (her boys), Carly (her son), Lucy (Her daughter) Me and London and Jamie and her two children. I honeslty just have to laugh when I see this picture, I can't believe we all have kids, and some with TWO!! Love it.
Chay and Kare we missed you :(


Andrew and little Betsy 

No comments: