January 17, 2010

London Eating rice cereal (24 weeks old)

We figured it was about time to introduce rice cereal on a spoon to London. We have added to her bottles for the past couple of weeks, but this is the first time feeding it to her with a spoon. I was laughing so hard, she absolutley loved it!!!! She acted as though she hadn't eaten in days. As I went to get to food off of her chin that she'd spit out she would try to lick the spoon from any angle she could. It was really cute. I can't believe how big she is getting. I still can't believe she's old enough to eat things off of a spoon, I swear it was just yesterday that she was too small to do anything on her own, and now she's sitting on her own, grabbing things like crazy, rolling around, giggling, and reaching for us and anything else she wants! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BEING A MOM!! I do have to say that there is no way I could do it without all the help i get from my family though. My mom is able to watch her while I work, which works out perfect for me, and I think she kind of likes it too :) and Britt and Blair watch her while I go to the gym, and Sandi is always willing whenever we need her too. I have the greatest family EVER!! love you guys. Clay is the cutest daddy in the world, he loves London more than I think he ever imagined. He is the greatest help with her. He will get up with her in the night, play with her for hours, change her diapers, anything she needs he's on it. I am only saying all of this because he needs to know that I love him and am SO grateful for all he does!! LOVE YA BABE!!


a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjpNUXxYCBE_ftl6vg_2FAd75C2elx3brUEekZICQLMCGVqqButwVa8-7FoidI6k3gGEAN7x7DZ0aWOr8Fx8q0kq8lRxC9_b51DcwZFENNusY1ZBUV1vyqyz6C20iWlOmeeZVsfup7kOPQB/s1600-h/IMG_4887.JPG">



1 comment:

Sarah said...

That video is so funny, she is loving every bit of it!!!