October 29, 2010

A week of Heaven for London

This was a week straight from heaven for Lond. Feeding the ducks, and the pet store! She loves animals. Especially dogs! Any of you that know me, know that I don't like dogs!!! They are great from a distance, but the second they start licking me, of shedding on furniture, eating your rug, destroying your shoes, etc you can bet that they are not in my top 10 favorite things. However, Londy loves them so we just go and visit :)The best of both worlds! I'm sad that it is getting colder because the duck feeding days will come to an end. But we'll be ready for next year!



She found these two rocks and wanted to carry them around the rest of the time

So if you go to the pet store at the prime time there are TONS of dogs. People are so nice to let Lond come up to their dogs and pet them.We see all kinds, her favorite are the big dogs!

This is my kind of pet. A guinea-pig, or hamster :)


This was kind of sad, all of these dogs were in little cages and they were not happy about it! but I'm sure they were just being transferred from one area to another.

Making friends with everyone in the store that had a dog

No comments: