December 23, 2007

Catchin' up

So today is Sunday the 23 of December and Clay and I decided that it is about time to make a blog. That way we can stay updated with friends and family!! We have just been busy with work and more work. Clay is pretty much done with landscaping for this year, and is spending his days snowmobiling with my dad. He looks at the weather every day in hopes for more snow. They are pretty crazy together (as you can see in the picture) Although he is loving the snow, he is also super exited for the snow to melt so that he can play GOLF!!! His birthday was this past week, so he bought a new driver and is ready to put it to some good use. I also bought some clubs this past summer and I am ready to break my clubs in too!!! 
I am still at Ruby River and have been working a ton lately, sometimes I feel like I should bring a bed and sleep there (I feel like i live there) I was just offered the position of the banquet manager but had to turn it down because i wasn't sure if it was going to work out. Hopefully I don't regret that decision. I'm hoping to be out of the restaurant business soon!!!
Now on a more serious note, we are STILL looking to buy a house, but haven't  had any success. We decided that in order to own a house you must be a millionaire, and that we are NOT. Someday we will be able to move out of this shoe-box. (We do love our little apt and have had many great memories here, but are ready for more space. Most importantly, a dishwasher and washer and dryer!!!) 
 We're off for today but hope that you all have a Merry Christmas THIS Tuesday!!! 

No comments: