December 27, 2007

Christmas Day!!!

Wow, Christmas is over and I can't believe it. Time goes so fast; especially the older you get. We had such a great Christmas, it was spent with our family's. Clay and I woke and opened the presents we bought for each other, then we headed up to Sandi's!!! We exchanged gifts there, then followed tradition by going to eat at IHOP. Although it was delicious, I feel bad eating out on Christmas because I feel so bad for the servers; but, I guess if they have to work they want to make some money. I love traditions, they makes the season complete. We always have Christmas Eve at one of the grandparents house, drive by the singing lights in Manila, watch our new Christmas movie, and of course the Forgotten Carols with Michael M. But getting back to Christmas day... we then went up to Clint and Sheryl's house up in Heber and spent awhile with them. Then, last but not least, we went up my parents house. We watched Oceans 13, and the boys had a killer ping pong tournament afterwards (CJ WON) Wow, what a crazy fun day!!! We got completely and 100% spoiled rotten. I'm sad that the Christmas season is over because it is fun spending so much time with our families. Sadly, after Christmas, life goes on, and work calls. Oh well, it's fun while it lasts!!! Hope you all had a great Christmas as well. Ta ta

No comments: