October 4, 2008

Clay's baby!!!

Ok, so Clay, my dad and brother's, and some other good friends are going to the Idaho
 sand-dunes. Clay gets this great idea that his four-wheeler needs to be louder and faster (as if it's not fast enough) so we spent most of our afternoon yesterday looking for the perfect pipe that fits his machine. I can't even tell you how excited he was!!! The smile on his face in this picture somewhat represents his excitement. I had laugh, he was like a little kid. I hope it works out how he wants it to. Hopefully he'll take some good pictures of him racing up a sand mountain in FIRST place so I can see just why he HAD to have this pipe :)
Him walking out of the store with his" baby"
The pride and joy that this new pipe will go on
Clay putting the new pipe on (yes that is it, the thing by the back tire) Wow, boys and girls are so different. 

Yes, sadly that is clay handing me the receipt, It's all fun and games until you see the bill :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

if you look close enough, you see CLAY has to read the directions like a little boy. i bet he rides like that as well!!!