October 3, 2008

Toby Concert!!

Clay and I went to the TOby Keith concert with some of our great friends!! Matthew and Lindy :) We had such a great time. Lind and I jammed out and had a blast, Clay and Matt did a little jammin' too! Apparently we looked like we were having a pretty darn good time, because as the concert went on we had a "friend" (never EVER seen her before) want to come join us because she said her group was too boring. ha ha we were laughing so hard. She was pretty much toasted. So we just danced with her, and had  a little fun with her too. Lind and I decided well if she wants to be crazy then let's make her be crazy. So, we'd do weird things and make her do them with us. Hilarious!!!! It was a fun concert. Thanks again Matt and Lind (and of course Jan and Tracy :)
Clay and I
Lind and I in our cowgirl attire!
our cute boots :) What's a country concert without boots!
Matt and Clay
Lind and I borrowed this guys hat and took a pic!