December 18, 2008

CHRISTMAS PARTIES AND FESTIVITIES

I love this time of year!!!! I love Christmas parties. We had our work party at Chef's Table last Thursday. I was very curious to see how the food was, because I had never eaten there. I heard it was pretty pricey, so I wondered if the food would be especially good... All I can say is WOW!! I was SO impressed, The food was phenomenal!! There salad dressing was delish, the raspberry lemonade was the best I've ever had! For the main course I had the Halibut. It has this yummy lemon butter sauce and yummy rice and veggies. All I can say is that I would most definitely go again!! I want to take Clay sometimes to see what he thinks!!! After we ate Dr. Hillam played some christmas music for us, it was so neat!
My work friends!! ( opening our gifts)
Dr Hillam

Clay and I up at the Christmas program at the conference center in Salt Lake

We had our ward christmas party last weekend, it turned out really well. Yummy food and good entertainment. We didn't take too many pics but we did get this cute one of  Ava with Santa. When she saw Santa her grin was from ear to ear, it was so cute!!!

No comments: