December 18, 2008

A few of my favorite things

Linds, here are just some of my favs that I thought of off the top of my head!!
Liquid Eye liner. I have grey and black, but I really want to try some other colors like plum, brown or midnight blue!!!!
Love my bare minerals! I love it because I don't feel like I have makeup caked on, plus if I fall asleep with it on I don't have to worry. I need to try the faux tan one though. I need a little more color this time of year :)
I absolutely LOVE my mineral eye-shadow!! It's not bare minerals, I got it at the center store in the mall. I highly recommend it!! They have Every color you can possibly think of!

2 comments:

Knottymoose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I got mineral make-up for Christmas(I already had the foundation) If you want to save $ for a great product, check out www.everydayminerals.com You can even get a sample pack with foundation, blush and concealer for free($3 shipping) The samples actually last for months. Check it out!!