April 5, 2009

Flag football

Clay has been playing on a flag football team with some guys in our ward, they have had a great time, and played really well, but sadly got knocked out of the tournament on friday night :( It was a sad loss, because now they are done. The past couple of games we have had a BBQ afterwards. We are sad it's over. But I was just informed that Clay's softball games start this next week so we'll be plenty busy with those :) Gotta love sports! I am grateful to have grown up with all brothers so that I am use to this whole sports life. It truly is fun!

Clay and Jason roasting some hot dogs


Linds, Devyn and Me bundled up at a FREEZING cold game
Me and Clay

3 comments:

Kayla R. said...

HOW FUN!!!! Ty used to play at UVU with his friends:)

Katie said...

Tiff I haven't read your blog forever, mostly because everytime I never think to get on my blog these days. But you are looking SO cute and preggers. We miss you at the Ruby.

Devyn Pickett said...

Yyayayayay im famous and so is my husband!!!! im glad i found your blog and im leaving all summer but ill be right back where i was in september oh and you will have a little one :)!!!!!!!