April 5, 2009

Provo City 5K

This past Saturday all (almost all)  of my coworkers ran/walked a 5k. It was so much fun!! I was dreading it at first because I heard I was suppose to snow and be really cold, and I am NOT a fan of being cold. However, it ended up being perfect weather for running. I can't wait until we do the next one because by then I probably won't be pregnant and I can actually try and get a good time :) I love my friends at work, they are all so great, it was fun to do this as a team!!!!


Enid, Mary, Jenny, Me, Aubrey, Vicki, Dr Hillam, Kes and Dr Hillam's kids
Me, Aub, Kes, Vicki

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I was looking around for you, but never saw ya. I'm glad you had fun with your coworkers. That's fun that you're all active together.

Kes said...

hey will you e-mail these to me? kes.rocha@gmail.com