June 14, 2009

baby shower!!

I had such a great time with all of my great friends that were able to come to my shower, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! It was so fun to see some friends that I haven't seen in a little while. I got some adorable things, I can't wait to  put them to use :) Thanks so much, Lindy, Sar, and Lindsay for putting it all together!!!!
Tammy and Me
Meili, Kar, Me, Taylor
Lindy, Sar, Me (lindy is due anyday YAY!!!!!)
Tam, Me, Carly, Kar, Emmy
Love all of these girls!!!!! 
Thanks so much for coming

3 comments:

Chay said...

fun! wish I could of been there!!

Logan said...

wow, look at all those Studio 1 girls together again! I haven't seen Emily and Tammy FOREVER. Looks like a fun time!

Karalee Kuchar said...

good times love.. I think you are missing the 80's dance pose photo.. I should get copies of these:)