June 14, 2009

Family baby shower!

I had a baby shower with my family yesterday, it was so great to see everyone! My sweet mom put A LOT of time and effort into planning the perfect day! thanks mama :) I got some incredible gifts, THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! As everyone showed up I realized how lucky my sweet daughter (wow, that is crazy to say) is to have such a loving family! I am so happy to know that she will be loved and supported by so many wonderful people. 

me and mama
This a my Grandma Millar, holding the beautiful quilt that my Grandma Cardon made for me!
I missed the chance to get a picture with my Grandma Cardon but Thank you so much for this quilt you put so much time into it, I can't wait to wrap her up in it :)
We played one game, it was really funny!!!! My mom had everyone guess how big around my tummy was with a piece of string, they couldn't wrap it around themselves though, they just had to hold it out in front of them and guess! This is my aunt Tammy (above) she was second closest to the actual size of me. My mom guessed about the same as her, but the winner was my little cousin Aspen (she is now my favorite cousin :) ha ha just kidding 
This is my grandma Millar (she is going to kill me for putting this on her, but I can't resist) She guessed that I was HUGE!!!! It was double the length that it should have been. I told she was not getting a Thank you card :) Of course I was kidding, I just had to give her a hard time. Grandma I still love you just the same as I did before you thought I was 300 lbs :)


Me measuring to see who was closest
My sweet mom and me

My dad taking a guess (he was a little long)


Clay was pretty right on,(even a little small) good guessing babe! You knew you had to come home with me, way to guess small!! 

6 comments:

Mary said...

Looks like a fun shower! She'll be here soon!

Katie said...

That is hilarious! Tiff I am so excited for you. You will be an awesome Mommy!

Lyndzi said...

I can't believe you only have about 6 weeks left. I hope you're feeling good. You look so cute.

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Oh my goodness you're getting so close! You look so pretty pregnant! That little belly looks good on ya! :)

Marc and Alexis said...

Tiff-
It has been so long since I have looked at your blog! first congrats on your baby... I am so excited for you! Kids are so much fun:) 2nd, I would love to be added to your private blog avdancer@hotmail.com. I have had by blog private for a while and love it, I still need to add you so you can check it out! send me your e-mail address so I can get you on! 3rd, you look absolutly adorable prego... Good luck these next few weeks, we wish you the best! Love ya! Lexi

Kayla R. said...

I am so sad I missed your shower at Lin's house:) You look amazing!!! love you Tiff