July 30, 2009

1 1/2 weeks old!!!



Grandma Sandi and Clay doing what we love to do... stare at her :)
Love this flower, it's bigger than her head, but it looks so cute!!

Swinging in her cute swing !! She loves her swing, it has rocked her to sleep a few times!
My little cross-eyed princess!! I love how the first few weeks they look cross-eyed, it is so adorable.


Her first bath in her bathtub (7/28/09). She actually didn't mind it too much!

lovin' her swing



She loves getting cozy in her boppy!
Grandma coming to visit us!!
We thought this was so cute, Clay had to take a work call and so he let go of her bottle and she held it up by herself!!!! We were amazed. She had one hand propped under the bottle and held the bottle with the other hand. It was so funny! What a good girl

Bath time!!!!
Me! the proud mama
Grandma Cardon and the quilts she made for me! she put so much time into these, they are beautiful!!! Thank you so much grandma!

12 comments:

Chay said...

so cute!!

Kayla R. said...

She is beautiful, just like her mommy!!!!

Ryan + Jess said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations you guys. I'm so glad everything went well and that London is healthy and Tiff is doing good. Keep the pictures coming!

Chris and Tysen DeMartini said...

She is so adorable and i love her name. Congratulations! This is Shaley i am on Tysen's account since you went private...send me an invite so i can look at your blog :) My email is shaleycox@hotmail.com

marcia said...

She is so stinkin cute!

Sarah said...

She is so cute!!! I love it, i need to come see her again. Her and Brea have a lot of the same outfits!!! So cute!!!

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

Tiff aren't girls so fun. She is a cutie!!

Katie said...

Tiff she is so cute I can't get over it! So are you being a stay at home mommy now? You can hang out with me and we can be stay at home mommies together! Ha ha. We miss your cute face at Ruby~

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I think she looks like you! She's darling. They grow up so fast!!!!! You should see Blake. He's almost walking.

Jackson said...

She is beautiful!!! I have never seen a new mommy look so good either!! So thats what girls are like...you get to decorate them! How fun. She is so lucky to have you for her mother, I can hear your laugh. I miss that laugh. I need to see you both! I will call you soon! Love ya girl, and congratulations! ALesa

Dan and Al Gardner said...

How exciting! Welcome to Parenthood! I am so happy for the both of you. Congrats!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Oh you had her! YAY!!!! That is so very exciting and she is so perfect!!!! She really is a BEAUTIFUL little baby Tiffany! And I LOVE the name London! A HUGE CONGRATS from Ryan and I!