August 12, 2009

LONDON'S FIRST PHOTO SHOOT

MY MOM AND I TOOK LONDON TO KIDDIE KANDIDS  YESTERDAY TO TAKE HER FIRST PICTURES! I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I WAS ALWAYS OPPOSED TO GOING TO KIDDIE KANDIDS, BUT WE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE!!! OUR PHOTOGRAPHER WAS THE MOST PATIENT PERSON I HAVE EVER MET, SHE WAS AMAZING! WE WERE THERE FOR ABOUT THREE AND A HALF HOURS AND SHE WAS GREAT THE ENTIRE TIME! LONDON DID SO GOOD, SHE WORKED WITH US PRETTY WELL, CONSIDERING WE CHANGED HER BOWS SEVERAL TIMES, AND PUT HER IN ALL KINDS OF POSITIONS!  I THINK WE WORE HER OUT, BUT SHE WAS A TROOPER. I LOVE THESE PICTURES OF HER!!!!!! IT WAS SUCH A FUN EXPERIENCE TO SHARE WITH MY MOM AND LONDON :)



Mother's hold their children's hands for awhile... 
their hearts FOREVER

PROOF THAT ANGELS REALLY DO EXISTS


SHE IS SO PRECIOUS! THIS WAS TOWARDS THE END OF THE MANY HOURS AND SHE WAS GETTING TIRED. AS SOON AS WE WRAPPED HER IN THE BLANKET SHE FELL RIGHT TO SLEEP, WHAT A DOLL

10 comments:

Chay said...

Love them!

Sarah said...

I am so happy it turned out to be a good experience and the pics are so adorable!!!! Yah, she is such a cute little bug!!!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

What a cutie. She has cute little lashes. :)

cat+tadd=sam said...

These are so darling!

Mary said...

These are so cute! When are we going to do birth announcements?

Kayla R. said...

She is beautiful!!!

Katie said...

Hey babe! Yes, I am still at Ruby, on the weekends though. Candace just started again, after having her little one 4 months ago. She and I were talking about how we need to get together for a little hang out session with our babies, since we are stay at home moms. I thought of you, and thought you should join us! As long as we are all sitting at home, we may as well sit at a home together. What do ya think???

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Oh I love her! She's BEAUTIFUL Tiffany! Lets get together soon so I can see this little darling baby in person!

Natalie said...

Congrats! I bet you are having so much fun with your little sweetie, she is beautiful!

Jamie said...

She is so cute... we can't wait to meet her! Ava is very Jealous that you guys had a Girl.