September 3, 2009

Smiles and discovering a built in Pacifier!!!

London has discovered her hands this week. Since she was born people have told me how amazed they are at how she moved her hands and was aware of them, but this past week she has been putting them in her mouth! No thumb sucking yet, just fist sucking! It is so cute. She has also been smiling so much. When she wakes up in the mornings she lays there and just talks (well baby sounds; we like to pretend she telling us stories) and gives the biggest smiles, it makes my day!!! She has also made official eye contact. She follows things if you hold them in front of her. When Clay is holding her he says that when I talk she turns to try and find me, it is so fun, little by little she is learning that I am her mom :) I honestly can't think of anything else I'd rather be doing in my life right now than being a mom and a wife! I feel very blessed

No comments: