September 9, 2009

Lake Powell


We had a GREAT time in Powell this year, I am so glad that we went!!!

Haulin' London to the houseboat :)
She loved the water. I thought I'd get a bigger reaction than I did!
This picture makes it look like she didn't like the water, but I think she just was done taking pictures.


Rhett, Colleen, Seth and Caitlynn
Me, Terrance, Ty and CJ way up a the top.
We hiked clear up to this crevise in the rock. It was quite the hike. It was really fun though. It was just above where we parked the house boat, we had a GREAT spot this year. It stayed shady until about 8:30 am it was nice, usually the sun is shining in your eyes at about 6:00 am
This is the view of the hike we took. You can see our houseboat along the shoreline. It was a beautiful view
me and Caitlynn
My three awesome brothers. They ALWAYS know how to keep you laughing!!!!
Trying to show their manhood and move this rock...it didn't budge :(
I thought this face was so funny
Align Center
Grandpa loving his granddaughter
She's ready for the boat!!



A round of golf (this game is really fun!!)



Once again Terrance being a clown, LOVE YOU T!!! This is also Seth hanging with uncle T-dog
She is SO stinkin' strong, she squirms her way off of your legs. We have to hold her tight or she'd scoot right off

Grandma and her girl
She was exhausted
Clay could only stay a few days. School just had to get in the way, darn!!! Saying our goodbyes :(
snuggling with daddy

Clay catching air

We painted London's toenails for the first time while we were down there, they looked so cute!!!



your truly :)
I was a little nervous to wake-board since I hadn't been since last year, but I thought I'd give it a whirl and see. It was a BLAST!!!!



Tyler



CJ pulling out the backflip!!!

After a long day
Caitlynn and London. She was so helpful!!!! THANKS CAITLYNN!!! London and Caitlynn are about the same years apart that Caitlynn and I are. I hope they can be Lake Powell buddies like Caitlynn and I have been :)






Oh man!!! This means the trip is over!!! Digging up the trenches :( What a great week
Yes, this is my grandpa being stubborn and digging up a trench!!! What an incredible man he is. Such a strong spiritual leader and example. Love you Grandpa!!!
We sure missed grandma this trip, she wasn't able to make it due to her health, but we sure hope she can come next year; it just isn't the same without her.
WE MISSED YOU GRANDMA!!!!

8 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Cute pictures Tiff. Looks like you've been having a ton of fun!

Julie said...

Hey Tiff! I just saw that you had your little baby, congratulations! She is so darling. And I love her name. You'll be such a good mom!

Sarah said...

What a doll!! Looks like Powell was a blast, i am jealous, i did not make it down there this summer!!! Love the toe nails

Kayla R. said...

SOOOO CUTE TIFF!!!! LOOKS like you had sooo much fun, i am jealous:)

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

She is so cute. I love her little swim suit. I love Powell! It was fun seeing you back at work.

Jenn said...

Tiffy..I love seeing pictures of you being a Mommy. I am definitely not surprised that you painted London's toe nails.

Kaylie said...

She is so cute and getting so big! She looked absolutely adorable in her dress on Sunday! And we love golf in our family too :)

Katie Petersen said...

Hey Tiff, little London is SO cute! I am glad I finally got to see her.