September 8, 2009

I'm getting old!!!

I had a GREAT 26th birthday!!! Clay made it very special even though a lot of our attention has been on little London lately. Clay worked half day (thanks dad!!) and then he come home to take me shopping!! It is a tradition that we have since we were married that Clay takes me up to salt lake and we spend the day together! It was a little different this year since we have London and we forgot her stroller at home :( Clay carried her in her car-seat all around the mall; that is true love, that is a serious arm workout!! We had a great day together. Then after shopping 'til we dropped Clay surprised me and took me to
The Cheesecake Factory
for dinner. He arranged it so my family was there too, it was an awesome day with Clay and London and was topped off with more family and good food, what more could a girl ask for??!!!
Thanks Babe you are the BEST!!!
This is a scarf from CJ, and Earrings from Terrance!! Thanks guys, you did good :)
This was a great surprise from my parents
A SEWING MACHINE!!!
I have wanted one of these for a long time, but never broke down and bought one so they surpriesd me and got me one! Mama also took me shopping the day before. I know this sounds like a lot of shopping, but all of you who have had a baby know what it's like to look in your closet and just stare and wonder what to wear. You don't want to wear anything you wore while you were pregnant, and you are so sick of all of the other stuff. So good thing for birthdays :)
Dad wrapping me in the ribbon my sewing machine was wrapped in.
He said now I know how London feels when I put all of the those bows on her !!!
My sweetheart and me
me and my amazing parents!!!!
CJ, me and T-dog. I sure do love these guys!!
Tyler we missed you!!!!
Make a WISH
The Clan
Mama loving every second of her granddaughter
Love you

No comments: