November 28, 2009

Halloween time!

Me and London Halloween night!!
Her very own pumpkin
We went to a Halloween party that was so much fun! This is Clay and Paul bobbing for apples!
donut on a string
Our Halloween gang!

Yes we are thugs! Clay came home with these outfits for us :) I wanted to be flies... and london would be the frog, Clay denied that idea, along with us being scientist and her being our experimental frog. Oh well these turned out cute, and they were way WARM!!
London and Aunt nie nie
This picture cracks me up, it looks like she has to go potty. I laugh every time I see it!!!

The traditional pumpkin carving Sunday night!!


My mom and grandma made this for me when I was about three. So I had to pull it out and put her in it. she didn't like the idea of being trapped in something, but she sure did look adorable!!



Our little pumpkin patch
I was debating between these two costumes, I thought she look super cute in both, but we decided to go with the little froggy :)

No comments: