November 28, 2009

London 16 weeks old

This is London's new thing she does when she gets tired, she goes limp and flops over. She is getting so fun! She is so interactive now. She loves her feet so Grandma got her these cute foot rattles, she loves them!! I sure do love this little girl :)

This was one of those LONG nights, if you know what I mean :( I took London downstairs to sleep so that Clay could try and get a few hours of zzz's before waking up for a long day of school and work. She has slept in the boppy since about 2 weeks old. I LOVE it!! It is so nice with her breathing issue so that she can have her airway opened a little better. So I tucked her in downstairs and I woke up to see this sight. I had the biggest smile on my face, I couldn't help but take a picture. She had turned to her side and pulled her little blanket up by her face. I totally did this when I was little but I had my thumb in my mouth!
So happy!
Loving her foot rattles!!

I was feeding her and she grabbed her bottle and held it on her own :)
She is loving her feet lately. She grabs them and rolls from side to side. It keeps her and us entertained!!!



As soon as we get home from church we strip off the tights, the less clothes the better for her :) She LOVES to be naked!!!

1 comment:

Kayla R. said...

oooohhh she is sooo dang cute!!!