March 9, 2010

32 weeks and getting so big!!


Just introduced a sippy cup for the first time! My mom suggested that I try it in the bath tub first that way if they spill it doesn't matter :) Thanks mom!!!! She doesn't quite get the concept yet, she tips it, but not high enough to get anything out of it. She just bites it...so we'll keep you posted with the progress!!!

London's eye are changing color, does this child have ANY of my genes ??? They have changed to greenish golden brown, just like her daddy! (good thing I love Clay's eyes) London is a Barnes 100% So I guess I do have to say that makes her VERY cute :)



I just fed her Strawberries, and black beans and somehow she was still hungry I turned my head for a second and looked back and she was licking the slobbered out strawberry off of her bib, ha! She is one healthy girl! She loves her food
I'm pretty confident that she has enjoyed this meal :)

Black beans FIRST TIME EVER!!
march ...
These jammies look like a little clown outfit, we were up at my parents and didn't have another outfit so we pulled this out of the closet...3-6 months, pretty sure it was a little too small, but she still looked darling of course.
This is London in the morning, out like a light! Can I say that I love love love these sleep sacks, she is just about too big and I don't know what I'm going to do because they make them in ONE size...that's all I've seen, if anyone has seen bigger sizes let me know!!

She didn't pulled herself up YET...but she is standing on her own and she is trying to pull herself up, she gets so close. So I think it's just about time to lower the pack n' play
She loves drinking out of a glass, she latches her little teeth on the edge and swallows away!!

5 comments:

Penny in Pink said...

Hi Tiffany! London is SO cute. I'm pregnant with a girl, and every time I look at your blog I get more and more excited. Girls rule!

I started a pregnancy blog, and while it's not nearly as cute as yours, you should check it out.

www.pennyinpink.blogspot.com

Congratulations on your beautiful baby. Ya did good, mama. Keep the posts coming.

Love,
Emily (Williamson Packard)

Katie Petersen said...

Tiff, she is such a cutie. She is getting so big. I am glad you are enjoying being a mom. I can't wait!

Sarah said...

You should try the sippy cup with a straw, Brea loves it, she did not like the regular sippy cups!! I found a big sleep sack at the dollar store for one dollar. Its a little bigger so it buys me another few months!!

Mary said...

How cute!! The halo sleep sak goes up into toddler sizes. They are kind of expensive, but worth it! I wish Loagn would still use his, but he wont. Actually what size do you need? I have some that are pretty big that you can borrow. Let me know.

Preston and Jamyn said...

What a cutie! She is adorable! p.s. I can't get over how in shape you are after your baby! I'm coming to you for tips when I'm there!