April 9, 2010

Eagle scout

My youngest brother Terrance just received his Eagle! We were all very proud of his accomplishment. It was a really neat ceremony, they had all of the dads get up and say a little something about their son. My dad did a great job!!! I was a little bummed because I only recorded the last half of my dads comments, but at least I got a few words in.
This past month my parents were able to go with Terrance to visit with the MARINES. He took a test and apparently incredibly well on it and they have been repeatedly calling to meet with him, so they finally had the chance a couple of weeks ago. Terrance doesn't necessarily want to join the Marines, his goal is the army, but I think it was very cool that he was able to go and see what is was all about. I'm scared and excited to see what the next few years bring for him.
Congrats T-dog, We love you!!!!!



proud parents
Three INCREDIBLE women in his life
Me and Grandpa Cardon
Terrance's awards and accomplishments towards getting his Eagle
He's been on the school honor roll every term!!!

the mother's pin
receiving his Eagle pin

1 comment:

Penny in Pink said...

My dad is a recruiter for the army! I'm sure he'd be happy to help (if you want it).