April 9, 2010

EASTER

This Easter was so much fun! All holidays are just ten times better with kids. Next year when she understands more it'll even be better. We did some fun things, We woke up and went to our friends house Morgan and Whit for an OUT OF THIS WORLD yummy breakfast, she is an amazing cook. Then we watched the fist little of conference with them and Paul and Cort. Then Clay went over to Gardners house for an intermission lunch :) London fell asleep so I stayed home. Then we went up to my parents house to watch the second session and then went to visit Sandi, Britt and Blair for a little bit. London got a little Easter basket from Sandi and the girls it was so cute, it was filled with the little graduate puff treats. Those are London FAVS!! She could probably eat a whole container in one sitting. And my mom got us the most adorable picture of London framed. I got London's picture taken a few weeks back and she surprised me and had one of my very favorite picture framed. It is the cutest thing you've ever seen. I'll post her pic's soon! It was a great day, it was so nice to have conference on Easter Sunday. Conference was great as always. I'm excited to listen to the talks again, because I think I caught about half of each talk because London was ready to play during that time!!
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!
our little easter bunny


London with her Easter basket and new Easter dress from Grandma and from Clay and I



DYEING EASTER EGGS WITH OUR GREAT FRIENDS!!!





LONDON'S FIRST EASTER EGG HUNT WITH CLAY'S FAMILY



FINDING EGGS



ONE WAY UP HIGH
CLAY HELPED HER WALK TO FIND THE EGGS, IT WAS SO FUNNY


GRANDMA GIVING LONDON HER EASTER BASKET
CHOWING DOWN ON AN ORANGE

EASTER DINNER AT COVEY'S POOL HOUSE

3 comments:

Sarah said...

So many cute pics!! She is getting big!! So cute!

The Gardners said...

I can't believe how big London is getting. She is a doll! I am glad you guys had a fun Easter.

Dana Dastrup said...

Love the new update! Looks like you guys had an awesome Easter!! Tiff you look amazing, but that is nothing new!!