May 12, 2010

london's FIRST b-day party for a friend

It was Brea's (Sarah's little girl) FIRST birthday last weekend. It was so cute!!! I was such an excited mom to take her to her first ever friend b-day party. It was a strawberry shortcake theme, the cake was DARLING!! It was a bunch of proud mom's with their kids :) Thanks for inviting us Brea! Happy Birthday
Right... it only looks like I gave her cake. I'm a mean mom, no cake for Londy, YET
Yes, my family gives me a hard time about not giving London sugar, but I will hold strong. She doesn't know the difference between sugar and veggies and she won't until she's old enough to ask for it. Don't worry though, I won't always deprive her of treats so that she binges at the neighbors house. She is such a good eater that I don't want to ruin it. Is there anyone else out there with me on this, or am I the only "mean" mom?
Cutest thing ever!!
Proud mom's :) and our kids!
Digging into her first b-day cake!!
My awesome friends!

1 comment:

Kaylie said...

Tiffany, I'm with you all the way on the "mean mom thing". Jon had to convince me to let her have a little of her own birthday cake WITH frosting (not until after I scraped most of it off though...)