May 2, 2010

Lonon's latests

Stroller ride!! She LOVES LOVES LOVES stroller rides. Clay and I have been going on stroller walks Sunday afternoons. It is so nice to just talk and enjoy the warm weather. Sandi and Blair came with us last Sunday. It was beautiful outside. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE WEATHER IS NICE EVERYDAY :)
DO YOU THINK SHE'S RELAXED??? YES, SHE PUT HER LEG UP LIKE THAT ON HER OWN
SANDI WAS PUSHING LONDY AND ALL OF A SUDDEN LONDON SLIPPED RIGHT UNDER THE TRAY AND FELL ON THE GROUND. THE FUNNY PART WAS THAT SHE ACTED LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED, SHE JUST SAT THERE AND LOOKED AROUND. IT WAS SO FUNNY


CHECK OUT THOSE THIGHS
SHE LOVES THIS AS A TOY, NOT AS A NOSE CLEANER. SHE SCREAMS IF I EVEN TRY TO GET CLOSE TO HER NOSE, BUT SHE LOVES TO PLAY WITH IT

I went to wake London up the other morning and this is the hairdo I found. I think she must have been a little too hot during the night

No comments: