June 13, 2010

Family Moab trip!!

We had such a great time!! I will feel in the details later, but I am so glad I was able to go. I almost didn't because Clay couldn't come because he had to speak in church. It literally was the the VERY last second that Ty convinced me to go! I had a training seminar for my new job all day and wasn't really feeling up to going, but I am glad I went :) It was so great to be with my fam. I feel like I haven't seen as much of them lately so it was the perfect opportunity to spend some quality time!!
Me and CJ

T-dog and me
Yes that is T
Just riding around on the practice trail



I think I can I think I can.... :)
Me and my awesome Bro's!!
We went out to Dead Horse Point with everyone (we had some friends and family down on the trip with us)
this is boys being boys, they couldn't leave without throwing rocks of the ledge!
I thought this picture was cool, this is Ty and Kels

Family photo
My goofy parents (below) ha love 'em

me and mama at Dead Horse Point

Kels driving Ty around at the end of the day
We went on some awesome trials, everyone did pretty good

me and CJ down in this huge pit
Yes this is my dad... if you know him then there is NO NEED to explain this picture :) If you don't know him then this explain a lot, they do say a picture says 1000 words
love ya dad

Making sure mom made it up ok!

another family photo

Kels, ty and me
(Kels and I opted to wear the stylish helmets)
We do realize we look like nerds...

No comments: