January 28, 2008

My prince charming



"Why do I love you? Because you are and always have been my dream."

-unknown


I just got a wedding invitation from a friend and it made me think about my great marriage. I seriously have the greatest husband in the world!!! He is so patient with me and is always thinking of ways to make me smile. From the second I saw him I had an instant love. (My 5th grade crush, but didn't attend the same school until high-school) I have known of Clay since the 5th grade, and all through jr high I still had my eye on him. Then high-school came around, and I would get a never-ending smile every time I saw him. He has always been the type to surprise me with little gifts or cute notes. As he says now, "Tiff has a few birthdays every year." I'll come home to a little present wrapped and a cute note. I couldn't have a found a more perfect person for me. He is such a hard worker and I want him to know how much I appreciate him!! What more can I say, He's my PRINCE CHARMING!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

So a lot of time on my hands at work and I stumbled across your blog!! I am so excited!! I miss seeing you on campus!! I hope things are well and hope you don't mind that I am adding you guys to my blog!! Here is my address:www.befashionablylate.blogspot.com.
Love Jess (V.B.)

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

hey, is it cool if i put you on my blogger list? It is fun to see what you two are up to:)

cat+tadd=sam said...

Hey guys! I'm so happy you found us! It's so weird, but earlier today I was thinking about Tadd's cousins and their blogs and I wondered if you guys had one! Weird! This will be a fun way to keep in touch!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Tiff...you are getting so blog popular. You have so many friends. I am so proud of you.