January 5, 2008

P.S I Love You

So we went and saw P.S. I love you tonight with my parents. I had no idea what to expect. I heard it was suppose to be the best love movie of the season and I'm all about chick-flicks, so I was excited to see it. If you go and see it just do something that I didn't and bring a box a tissues. I cried the entire movie. It was a good movie, yet very sad!!(especially if you put yourself in her situation) Hillary Swank is amazing in it. Let me know what you thought of the movie!!!

5 comments:

K. Crisler said...

Hey you two! I am glad to see that you have a blog so I can keep updated on you, I keep having to get the update from Lindy. Anyway, I am thinking we all need to go out!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

You are rude. We were supposed to go together.

Sarah said...

I loved it all though i was depressed during it because i kept thinking about if my husband were to die, but way cute!!!

Lindsey Lee said...

its on my "to see list"! im glad it got positive feedback cause now im excited to see it!

marcia said...

Hi tiff and clay..this is your aunt mosha, you know, the one with the mustache? anyway I'm so excited you have a blog. Your mom gave it to me the other night. I loved this movie and put it on my list of favorites. I love your pics and hearing about your happenings...love you guys..Aunt marcia