February 11, 2009

Baby Barnes

As most of you know I am pregnant!!! We found out this past weekend that we are having a little girl!! We are so excited. I can't even explain how neat it was to have Clay by my side, finding out that we are having a little girl!! Looking at her on the ultrasound was the greatest experience ever. She is about 5 inches long right now, she was curled up tight to it was hard to tell exactly but from her head to her bum she is 3 inches so I would guess total length of 5? As we saw her moving around I had to stop and think... that is going on inside of ME! It was weird that I couldn't feel her, but I know that day will come in about a month. It still seems so unreal to me to think I will be a MOM!!! Wow, that title is crazy. 

12 comments:

Moira said...

I'm so excited for you guys. Congratulations....xxxx

Morgan said...

yay! i had no idea you were pregnant. i am so excited for you. hope all is going well so far, and so fun to be having a girl!

Jessica Collings said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for the both you!! She is going to be beautiful, and you are going to be so cute pregnant!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

We're still so happy for you guys! Our little guy is going to love your pink little bundle.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and Clay. Your little girl is going to be the cutest little darling princess.

Lyndzi said...

I was awonderin when you were going to put it up on your blog. I know I told you about 50 times at work but YEAH! I'm so excited for you.

Logan said...

congratulations! I didn't know you were pregnant Tiff, you will be a great mom.

Mary said...

So exciting!!! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Im soooo ready for the prego pictures! Clay dont let me down!!!!

Anderson Family said...

Congrats!!! What exciting news! You two are going to be great parents!

Natalie said...

Congrats! That is WAY exciting, girls are so much fun!

Elyse Miller said...

Congrats!! Girls are the best. You will absolutely love her (plus girl clothes are so much cuter than boy clothes :))
Best wishes!!
Nick and Elyse Miller