February 11, 2009

Revealing the BIG NEWS!!!

Christmas morning was extra special this year. We got to tell our families that we were having a baby!!! They have all been waiting for this day for a LONG time. I think they were all very surprised. My mom couldn't believe that I had kept it in as long as I did (11 weeks) Which isn't super long, but as most of you know I am very close with my family and so they were shocked that I could keep it in. It was an awesome day!! We got them a children's book and wrote a little note on it saying, "You'll want this on hand to read to your on the way grandchild!" 
Dad, me Clay, mom
Mom and Pops opening the gift
This is us at The Barnes' house! As you can see the reaction was amazing. They were all so excited. Sandi and Britt started to cry, which made me cry, Of course they were tears of joy!! 
Me and Sandi

No comments: