February 12, 2009

Belly flop contest


Oh how I wish you all were here with us to see this event!! This was hilarious. The ship was having a belly flop contest so my dad, Clay and Tyler entered along with other guys that were with us so it was so fun to know almost all of the contestants. The contest was to see who could do the best/WORST belly flop. Well little did the guys know that the belly flop part of the contest was only the beginning. They announced each guy one at a time and then turned on music and they had to dance for a good 30 seconds to get the crowd going. WE WERE LAUGHING SO HARD!!!! I wish I had it on video to show everyone. It was an unforgettable experience!! (just picture them dancing, none of them are shy)



Tyler (above) He did quite the dance. He calls it the birthday dance. YIKES He did get some pretty loud cheers
Pops OUCH!! That seriously had to hurt. He did a little hip shakin' it was hilarious.
Clay, nice form! You would have thought he would have won, but sadly did not :( 
Yes, this is my husband doing some sort of pole dance!! I don't know where he learned it, my stomach hurt from laughing so hard!!

No comments: