June 5, 2008

I got spoiled

So When Clay was in North Carolina he left this mystery gift sitting on our kitchen table the night before he left and said that i couldn't open it until the next morning (after he left) So I was so excited to wake up the next morning to see my surprise!!!! When I opened it I found four envelopes! One that I was suppose to open first. So I opened it up and it was a gift certificate to go and get a massage at my FAVORITE place ever, Remedez! He was so dang cute, he had it all scheduled for me and everything. So of course I was in total suspense wanting to know what was in the other envelopes, but in clay's card it said, "only open ONE a day Tiff!" So i followed instructions. It made it so exciting to wake up each morning to see what I got :) The other envelopes were a costa vida gift card (I LOVE LOVE LOVE their salads) another one to Jamba Juice, and another to the Body shop in the mall! i had never been there, but i got some amazing Eye shadow there and I love it. If you've never been there you need to check it out. I seriously don't know how I got so lucky, i found the sweetest husband !! Thank you so much Clay, that was so sweet of you! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the mystery present
All of my goodies in their envelopes!!
My treasures!!!

4 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

How cute is that!?

Anonymous said...

You definitely have a sweet husband. That was so thoughtful of him. I'm going to have Peter take a look at your post and "shove" him this direction for me. :)

Meagan + Michael said...

What a sweet heart! Clay has always been a really nice guy, score!

cat+tadd=sam said...

That is so cute! I'm totally jealous! I love Tadd to bits, but I just don't think he could think something up like this!