June 10, 2008

love it, love it, love it!!!

So I have been mixing up my workouts and my eating and really loving it. I have discovered my LOVE for the stair climber!!! I always saw this machine at the gym, but was never too enthused about trying it because it didn't appear to be hard and when I go to the gym I want my butt kicked :) Well I was wrong! this thing tears up your legs, I absolutely love it. It's always fun to find something new for cardio!! My legs are on fire after doing this machine! Give it a shot if you need something new :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I have always been a HUGE fan of the stair stepper not the one in your picture the one that actually makes you take a step. NOTHING will get your heart rate up faster and keep it up. I usually run for 15 min. than do the stair stepper for 15 min than i ride the bike for 15 min. I do that 3 times round. It seriously is the best workout and gets all my muscles.

Dan and Al Gardner said...

Yeah I do the big one too. It will make you sweat buckets and buckets.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the stair stepper, but I've been having issues with my left knee and have a hard time with that machine. Last night I got on the eliptical machine and turned the level to a 10 and pushed the heck out of my legs for 20 minutes. it was a killer. it worked my lower back, thighs, and butt. i loved it! if you haven't already, you should try it.

Karalee Kuchar said...

you are such a dork!

Jackson said...

The stair climber is amazing!! I must say I HATE IT!! But I love it at the same time. Yes, eating is 90% but I swear the stair climber is awesome for getting your butt and legs in great shape. I can't believe I am going to say this... but I am really looking forward to being able to do it again when i have this baby in 3-4 weeks!!

Josh and Jackie said...

Hey I ran across your blog from meagans... I love working out too I'll have to try the stair climber.