June 9, 2008

A new found love!!

So I have found a new discovery!! I had never shopped here before, but when clay got me the gift card he made a mistake because now I LOVE IT!!! I love their eye-shadow!! That is all that i have bought so far, but it stays on all day, and i love the colors. If you've never been you MUST pay a visit to this fun place. Oh, and I also realized that I also love mineral makeup. It is in the mall too. I can't believe how long it stays on, that has always been a problem of mine, but now, PROBLEM SOLVED!! I found two places that have amazing makeup. I use to be a mac fan, but I may be quickly converting.  

5 comments:

Moira said...

I use there oil burner. My favorite is strawberry and exotic...10 drops of each and your whole house smells fantastic.
Never tried their makeup though..will have to give it a go.

Jessica said...

I love your new background-it is so cute!! I love the body shop- I have not tried their make up yet, but wil have to now!! It was so good to see you FINALLY-you look beautiful!! I am glad things are going well, and we will make lunch work sometime!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Cute background Tiff. Also, I LOVE the body shops coconut smelling stuff! Delish. I'll have to try their makeup sometime. I always loved their lip balm growing up.

chadandash said...

glad you discovered body shop..my fav place for eye shadow. I expect a personal training session when I get up there as well! cant wait!

Anonymous said...

Tiffany, it's Taryn. I am actually having a Body Shop party at my house this thursday! I love their stuff as well! At the parties you get a way better deal than in the stores. You are more than welcome to come, my address is 1762 West 270 South in Provo and my # is 473-9626