September 16, 2008

I am so excited!!

This is one of my very FAVORITE shows ever! It is so motivational and exciting to watch! I would love to get my butt kicked by Julian and Bob!! I have just started personal training and I am loving it!!! When I graduated school in exercise science I was bummed because I didn't think I wanted to do it, but I have one client right now and am loving it!!!! (I hope to get more clients, but one is kind of nice since i'm still working 8-5:30 too) But if you know anyone who wants a trainer I'd love too to help them out !!


This is motivational :)

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Now your next post is gonna be that you are pregnant!!!!!! he he. cute pictures!

Logan said...

I want a personal trainer! I know I've talked to you about this before (forever ago), but I honestly have gained lots of weight in the first year of marriage and I can't stand it! How much do you charge?

Anonymous said...

This is by far my favorite reality show. This actually inspires people and you feel great after watching it. Peter was making fun of me last season because one night while I was watching I was telling him how motivated I was to get the gym...right after I finished my chicken nuggets from Wendy's.

Dan and Al Gardner said...

Hey Tiff and Clay! Yes I too love the biggest loser! I would love to have Jillian kick my trash. If my ripped husband wasn't already kicking my butt I would totally be one of your clients!

Jessica Collings said...

I love this show too!!! I always cry during the show which is so silly, but I just love watching all those people change their lives!! Such great motivation

Tawna said...

Where do you train? Do you go to People's houses? How much do you charge?

Bryson.. Melissa.. BryLee said...

Hey i dont know if you remember me but i am actually in the process of trying to find a personal trainer. Please let me know how much you charge and were do i go to workout? My number is 435 851 1432 or email me at melissachristensen23@yahoo.com