September 16, 2008

MY 25th birthday (Quarter of a century!!!)

Wow! so I hit the big quarter century mark in august! I can't believe I am that old. Well not that 25 is old, but when I was younger I though people that were 25 were so established and set in life. Well we are still in our lovely apartment so not quite established, ha. But we are looking STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (someday I'll post and say that we found a house!!) Anyhow, my birthday was so great! some of my friends took me out to lunch at guru's a few days before my birthday. I have the greatest friends ever. It was so fun to get together.  Then the saturday before my birthday clay took me to salt lake to SHOP!!!! One of My all time favorite thing to do in my spare time :) He was so sweet and patient to wait for me to try things on again and again. I was impressed! I found some cute clothes. I got the cutest new workout stuff too!! Then we ate at one of my favorite places that is no longer in provo, Rubio's.  Then we headed back to provo and I went to a few more stores and then for dinner we went to Happy sumo. love it!! 
Ava, Jamie, Kare, lucy, Kesly (chay's baby), me, and chay
Ava and me
I came home from work on my birthday and clay had decorated our apartment! It was so fun. he had 25 balloons that covered the sealing, and then the BIG 25 balloons along with streamers and candy covering the floor. oh and my presents :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clay's such a sweetheart. What a fun birthday. I'm glad you had a great day.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

This reminds me that I still have your birthday present. Saturday?