September 14, 2008

A stroll in the park on the LAST WEEK OF SUMMER :(

Seriously this park is so beautiful!! (i can't remember the name of it, but it's the one on the way to wal-mart the back way) Clay's mom was telling us how pretty it was and so Clay and i decided to go and walk around it. They have done a lot with the park, it is really nice, and clay of course appreciates it due to his job :) I am going to miss all of these flowers in a few weeks, since this is the LAST WEEK OF SUMMER. I am so not ready for winter yet. Fall is pretty and it's fun to bring out the fall clothes, but i am not a fan of the cold, and scraping my windows every morning. YUCKY! So I guess I'll just live every sunny moment to it's fullest until the cold hits.



2 comments:

LP & TP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LP & TP said...

TIFF!
Hey Missy!
BECAUSE TRENT & I are in ITALY .. I have had no choice but to make a blog! I get pretty lonely/bored while he's at practice. NOW we can be bloggin buddies! I am so sad we didn't get to meet up before we came here. :( I Miss You! You look cute as ever.. & I LOVE your long hair. Hope your doing great. Loves ya!