September 16, 2008

surprises!


As I was driving home from work today I was wondering what i was going to make for dinner. I usually go home during my lunch break and start  something in the crock-pot, but didn't today. When i got home thinking i'd have to start dinner,  I walked into my apartment to these gorgeous flowers! My two favorite flowers, lilies and gerber daisies. It was such a sweet surprise. Along with the flowers was a note saying that clay was grilling shrimp and chicken up at his mom's house for us. Seriously, what a gem!! I love him, I sure did find a winner :)

9 comments:

Sarah said...

that is freakin cute!!! What a good hubby!!

Chay said...

That is so sweet! You have such a romantic husband!

Lindsay said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! Hope dinner was yummy!

Mary said...

what a cute husband!

Jamie said...

I don't think Ryan has or ever will do anything like that for me... So you are SO LUCKY! Tell Clay to help Ryan out!

Meagan + Michael said...

Go clay! He always has been such a cutie pie!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

So sweet!!!!

Jenn said...

You guys are so cute!! I just love reading your blog!!

Kayla R. said...

So CUTE*:)