May 30, 2008

A 4.0 dog!!!!!

SO this sad dog is what got my little brother Terrance a 4.0 this past semester! He took a ceramics class and this was his last project, he had a 3.8 and after turning this poor thing in it bumped him up to a 4.0. We were laughing so hard. We thought maybe they would minus points for this, but no... it boosted his grade. Terrance maybe you should take up a new profession :) WE love you though. BUT I AM PROUD OF BOTH OF MY BROTHERS THEY BOTH GOT A 4.0. WAY TO GO!!!!!!!! (oh and don't think I'm just mocking my brothers work he laughs at it too)

5 comments:

Kayla R. said...

that is so funny:) very cute*

Meagan + Michael said...

Ya I got it at down east home for way cheap, I love it!

melandriley said...

I think that dog is precious.

Jessica said...

I love the dog!!! I love all the new posts too!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thats funny remember ALL THE CLASSES we were in together in Jr. High I swear we were in every class together. I remember when you smoked all the girls in the Indian leg wrestle hahaha do you remember that? You're awesome :)