May 26, 2008

I love Redbox!!

So I've decided that we are addicted to redbox. Seriously I love it. $1.00 a movie you can't beat it. That way if you hate the movie you don't feel sick to your stomach because it's only a dollar not $20 (like it is at the theaters) But have any of you seen any of these?? If so what did you think of them??
Just ok, i was expecting more :(
Clay LOVED it, I thought it was pretty good
Clay hated it, I liked it, but I honestly felt like i had stolen money and felt guilty after. (don't worry I haven't EVER taken money) but watching this movie made me feel sick that they could do this.. even though I know it's a movie, ha
Clay thought it was ok, I actually really liked it. A cute love story :) He's so cute in this movie

1 comment:

cat+tadd=sam said...

I need to get into movies more! I love them, I just get caught up in watching TV series on DVD! I really liked the Bee Movie, I thought it was clever! I haven't seen the other ones though.