May 17, 2008

Has anyone rented/seen any good movies lately???

So I rented this last night, wasn't quite sure what to expect, thought it may be a tad bit lame. It was! Definitely NOT one to buy
We rented this the other night, it was ok, nothing special. Not one i have to buy though. but it was alright!
I know I'm going to get the most crap about this one, but I don't get it... Everyone I know talked this movie up so much that I was SO exited to see it... I thought it was so dumb! Ya there may have been  the few funny parts, but honestly I don't get all the hype about it! I thought it was really lame how the guy going to adopt her child tried to come on to her. (awkward when they were dancing in his house) Weird. Anyhow I'm expecting ridicule for not liking it so I guess lay it on me. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you Tiff. I feel that the ones with the most hype tend to be stupid. I thought 27 dresses was very boring....which sucks because I like Katherine Heigl.

Moy

{lindy baker cakes} said...

tiffany you have no sense of humor. what's happened to you? you've changed.

Logan said...

I think Juno is kind of like Napoleon Dynamite. You have to see it a couple of times to "get" it, then every time after that you like it more and more

Katie said...

We just saw "what happens in Vegas" which I didn't really care to see, but was pleasantly surprised! It was actually pretty funny. So maybe you'd like that. I agree about Juno, I think there are funny lines in the movie and that is what is so funny, but I thought that whole relationship thing was awkward!

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

Okay, go and rent p.s. i love you right now. I cried like a baby, and maybe that is because i am pregnant:)