May 23, 2008

Clay's trip to North Carolina

Clay and his brothers started a tradition last year of going to Nascar!!! They all had a great time. As you can see by these pictures they didn't suffer too much. They went fishing, which Clay LOvES, loVEs, LovEs and they went to The Tim McGraw and Jason Aldean concert (Clay loves Jason Aldean!! They also played in a golf tournament. And last but NOT least the Nascar race. Seriously these are all of Clay's favorite things (except ME of course :) So I was so glad that he was able to go. He has been working really hard lately so i was glad that he could have a fun break! While he was gone I just vegged! I shopped, cleaned, went to gym, and just did whatever I wanted. So we both had a great time!!!! I love you Clay and am so glad that you were able to spend time with your brothers!!
Fishing with his brothers
This is Clay and his brothers (Chad and Ash) little boy He's a TANK!!! So darn cute 
Clay and Bryce at the race
Jason Aldean and Tim concert
The track (I can't believe how many people go to this)

2 comments:

Moira said...

Looks like he had lots of fun. Good for him. Now how do I get rid of Ryan for a while?...lol
Just kidding....he's off to Paris again next week...arrgghh!!

cat+tadd=sam said...

Pics of Jace just crack me up! He is so cute! That hair and his chubby self!