March 21, 2009

20 week ultrasound!!

We had our 20 week ultra 2 weeks ago and this time we invited our parents! only my parents ended up being able to come, I'm am so glad they were there! We got it confirmed that she was girl!! So from that day on the buying began AAHHHHH. It has been so much fun. In this ultrasound everything looked great, which is such a relief! She wasn't too fond of holding still when we were there, she was moving SO much, it was adorable!! she turned her head and opened her mouth, she must have been saying hi :) I can't wait until I can hold her in my arms, both and Clay and I are getting more and more excited as the days pass by.


This is my little tummy at 20 weeks
momma, pops and I at after ultrasound
Yes, we are pretty happy


WOW!!! She has just popped out this past 2 weeks. It's crazy. It is so fun, I actually look pregnant now, instead of just looking like I ate too much :) I have felt her kick too, it is such a crazy feeling, but so amazing to know that she's moving around in there. I was at work and all of a sudden I felt a weird feeling in my stomach and then she must have done a back flip or something because it made me jump a little, it was a power kick!!!


8 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

You look darling! Looks like you had a fun weekend!

chadandash said...

sexy belly tif. cant wait to meet this little miss!

Sarah said...

Yeah, you finally have a belly, isn't it exciting!!! I was excited to finally look pregnant, now i am wishing the stretching was over, i can not imagine stretching any bigger!!!!

Amy said...

Hi Tiff, I have been so busy lately that I haven't looked at your blog in a while! My mom told me you were pregnant, but I hadn't heard it's a girl! Congratulations! You and Ivy both get sweet little girls... no fair! You look great..pregnancy suits you.

Scott and Mal said...

We think you look adorable!! And yay for more girls!! Can't wait to meet your little princess (as Scott calls them)!!

Unknown said...

Now thats what Im talkin bout!

Anonymous said...

You are such a cute little pregnant chica. I had no doubt you wouldn't be. Congrats again on having a girl. I'm so happy for you and Clay.

Jessica said...

Tiff you are so cute pregnant so tiny!! I am so excited and happy for you guys! Love ya!