March 31, 2009

Ty's 23rd birthday!!!

Happy birthday to my great brother Tyler!!! We have always been super close, I am so grateful for our relationship!! He is such a great brother and person in general. Ty I hope you had a GREAT birthday. 
My grandparents were there for Ty's b-day dinner which was great to see them too! I sure do love my grandparents, they are all the greatest examples and most loving people in the world.
After dinner we all sat around and talked and just spent time together, and to top it all off  Mom made the yummiest strawberry cake, YUM YUM!! 
Love ya Ty
Me and Ty
CJ, Grandma Millar and Terrance
Blowing out the candles
Grandma Cardon, Ty, and Grandpa Cardon
Ty and Grandma Millar

3 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!

Chay said...

I can't believe Tyler is already 23, gee that makes me feel old! Tell him Happy B-day from me! Your family looks GREAT! Your brothers are so grown up!

Kayla R. said...

Its such a small world, Tyler and I used to hang out all the time in Jr. High!!! So CUTE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY:)