March 10, 2009

YUM

We had such a good time the other night with some of our great friends Jason and Lindsay Owen. They invited us to come and make pizza's at Jason's store (Great Harvest) Clay and I were so excited because they had been telling us how great the pizzas were and I can now say for myself AMAZING!!! It was really fun, such a fun experience. 
Thanks Jas and Linds :)
These are our Masterpiece pizzas, they may not look pretty, but they tasted amazing!
Linds and Me!
Linds and Jason, their pizzas looked gourmet compared to ours
Our pizzas before the oven
 chef Clay at work

6 comments:

Kayla R. said...

YUMMY!!! looks like you had FUN!

The Howards said...

You look so cute. You dont even look pregnant.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Looks like fun!

Chay said...

Yum! I want some!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Oh what a fun date! I love Great Harvest Bread and Pizza is my favorite so I'm sure this could be potentially dangerous for me.

The Gardners said...

Wow! You guys looks like professional pizza makers. Cute blog Tiff! : )