March 4, 2009

Selling our motorhome

This has been a sad week. We have had our motorhome for sale for quite awhile and figured if it sold great, if not great. We haven't used it in quite awhile and she was getting really old so I didn't think much of selling it, until the day came that I heard I guy was buying it :( I didn't even get to take pictures in it or anything. I am going to have to find some old ones and post those. This old memory filled motorhome has a special place in my heart. I began to think about all of the many, many memories we have had in it and I just got a smile on my face reflecting on the fun times we had in it. When I was little we went so many places in it and we loved it. I do remember me and all three brothers trying to sleep in the top bunk which was about a foot and half of space so every time you woke up in the middle of the night you'd hit you head. Not a good memory then, but it sure is now :) I sure will miss the many good times we had in that thing!! I hope her new owner loves her as much as we did!!!!

I seriously feel like this little boy when i think about selling our motorhome :(

3 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I'm sorry for your loss Tiff. However, I wasn't aware that you had 4 brothers. Pretty sure there's Tyler, C.J., and Terrance. Is there some little guy hiding that you aren't telling me about?

Unknown said...

I want pregnancy pictures!

Kayla R. said...

:( Thats a bummer sorry Tiff*