March 21, 2009

BYU vs UTAH gymnastics

We went to the BYU vs UTAH meet last night with our good friends Linds and Travis and of course little Owen. It was way fun, however, BYU struggled big time. I don't think I have EVER seen a worse bar routine, than I did last night. This girl got up to do her routine and literally looked liked a fish flopping around, it was so weird, I couldn't even believe it was really. Poor thing, I just wanted to cry for her. But other than that it was excellent. I always love going to watch gymnastics
Clay, Trav and Owen (I absolutely love this little boy, I just want to take him home with me every time I see him, he's adorable. It was so sad last night, he wasn't very happy and he got little tears under his eyes it was so sad to see.
Me and Linds

4 comments:

Lyndzi said...

Your hair is so cute curly.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

You look darling.

Kayla R. said...

HOW FUN! cute pics:)

Chay said...

What fun memories! You are such a cute prego lady!!